Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Born in September

Take a moment to watch this. It is a very creative way to get people to help!



The September Campaign Trailer - www.borninseptember.org from charity: water on Vimeo.
The September Campaign Trailer from charity: water on Vimeo.

The September campaign is a birthday initiative started by charity: water, a non-profit bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations. We're asking everyone born in September to give up presents and ask for donations to build wells instead. We're hoping to raise $1.5 million in one month and give 150 thousand people in Ethiopia access to clean drinking water. To learn more or sign up, go to borninseptember.org.

2 comments:

Maria and Family said...

That is awesome. Good for him. Good for all the people he is helping. Can I borrow this? I LOVE helping others :) My mom is born is Sept...hmmmm ;)
Maria

The Gresham Clan said...

You always have such great, insightful and encouraging posts. I love your perspective on life!! Can I borrow this too? How are you doing w/ this waiting?! Hoping that you're enjoying the last few days of summer this week :)!

Kristin