Staying distracted is proving to be more difficult than anticipated. Everytime I am not thinking about it, the phone rings and there I am thinking about it again.
Praise God though for the reopening of the courts. I am praying that each of you makes it through on your first court date and thus gets your child home as quickly as possible.
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26




5 comments:
I'm thinking & praying for you often! I truly hope this is your week!!
I am praying for you! I hate the feeling of the unknown. I will pray for courage and strength during your 'operation stay distracted!'
Yes, God does make all things possible :) Pretty cool.Love it.
Maria
Hey girl,
I check your blog all of the time, we are SO excited for you, I know that it is going to happen soon, just hang in there, I cant imagine how excited with anticipation you are. Try to enjoy these days, i guess they are part of the process to!
I may as well leave your blog open on my browser, I check it so often! One of these times -- very soon! -- I'm going to see that you got your referral! I just know it.
Hang in there,
Sarah
Post a Comment