Thursday, September 25, 2008

Keeping busy

So I am not a big fan of Halloween. At church we always have a big fall festival with carnival games and trunk-or-treating (think trick-or-treating but from decorated cars parked in our church's safe parking lot.) I really find it difficult trying to come up with costumes that the kids will like. We always try and do something that will double as dress-up too, because that is what my kids love to do 24 hours a day. Anyway, Old Navy was having a huge online sale and free shipping, so we got Bug a pirate costume for $15! It just came and of course he had to try it on. He said he is going to be a nice pirate, hence the cheesy grin.

Bean is going to be a ballerina, but likes the eye patch so much she put it on and decided she is a pirate princess.


I love having these two gifts from God to help distract me right now!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Looks like fun!
I want to see the ballerina.

Michelle

Kristi J said...

My two boys are pirates too...too cute!!kristi