Thursday, September 18, 2008
Posted by Our journey at 9:51 PM
Labels: number game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL CHILDREN COME FROM GOD, FOR SOME THE JOURNEY HOME JUST TAKES A LITTLE LONGER
Posted by Our journey at 9:51 PM
Labels: number game
24 comments:
ok, so how do you know you moved to #1??? How exciting?? Do you get calls when you are so close??? I can't wait to hear how this works...is it still unofficial??? so completely excited over here, Kristi
wow..so exciting.so you could get the call any day now...so exciting!!! So, how long did it take you to get to #1...how many months on the wait list??? just curious...kj
YEAH BABY!!!! YOU ARE NUMERO UNO--I have to tell you Amy, I had NO idea being number one would be so exasperating...even if I was only there for a short time. Every ring of the phone will send your heart aflutter. Try to keep your mind busy because very soon, her little face will be all you can see! AHHHHH---so excited for this step for you.
xxoooooo
Melissa
CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE YOU ARE WRITING THIS!!!!!!!!!! You are number ONE!!!!!!!! I can't even belive it! You are totally getting the call so soon!!!!! I am almost in tears!!! This is AWEsome!!!! Are you in AWE of God right now!!!!! I am!!!!!!!!!! Paising the Lord for the Gift is is preparing for your family!!!!!!!
Michelle
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I did not sleep last night!! I can not believe how fast these referrals have been coming out. Ok - I'm MAJORLY stalking your blog today. Make sure to let us know right away!!!
Sending lots of love!!
I am praying for you today. I can not imagine how you are feeling being at #1!! This has been such an amazing week!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how excited I am for you to be number one. I can't wait to hear the news of your referral!
AAAAHHHH - NO way - Yes Way - Oh my goodness this is SOOOO exciting!!! I can't believe it - you're #1!!!!! Did you get a call? Since Almaz is here I bet she brought a bunch of referrals w/ her! I'll be praying for you and this time at #1 - especially that it's short :)! Yes - let's try to all get together - I'll work on organizing it, and I'll do it soon b/c hopefully you'll be in Ethiopia :)!! Woohoo!
Kristin
YEEEEE HAAAAAW!! I am SOOOOO excited for you!!
God is so good! Seriously, I'm so excited for you. And totally praying your phone rings with a happy voice describing your new daughter very soon.
Yay for you!
Congratulations!! SOON!
Autumn
OH MY AMY!!!!!!! This week has been to much...I am so excited for you...it will be very soon... GOd Bless....Shannon
Oh my gosh!!!!!! Are you seriously having a heart attack now??? LOL!!! I will be checkin and checkin to see your awesome news!! Oh my. Number 1 !!! I cant believe it :) Maria
Hooray for you guys! What a week, huh?!
Sarah
Unofficially number 15?!
Oh my gosh Amy!!!!! Finally, finally, finally!!! You're probably getting the phone call as I write this!!!! Love it!!!
wow wow wow!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. what incredible news. :) Can't wait to see you posting your referral call story.
-Suzi
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!! I'm rejoicing with you girl!! See you tomorrow:O) ~Jenn
Ok, I was just looking over your blog, and saw that you met Almaz in Battle Ground...is that BG Washington? Do you live around here? I live about 15 minutes from BG in Vancouver...
I have been lurking around your blog for awhile, my hubby and I have just begun with AGCI...Can't wait to hear about your referral! Anyday!!!God is good! Eryn (erynkesler@gmail.com)
So-- how did you get your blog links to organize themselves by when the people posted? (did that question just make sense?!?!?) I've been trying to figure that one out!! :)
-Suzi
Amy I'm so excited for you!!! I have been so busy this week with my friend's wedding that I have not been able to be my normal blog stalker self. So much movement happened when I was least expecting it! We are almost there. It has been fun following your journey as we move up the lists together. Hoping to have referrals soon.
So happy ... so happy...so happy!!!
Do you think they will give out more referrals this week? How many more little babies could they have there? I am being very patient. Just somes questions I thought maybe you could help me with!! I think I'm driving my husband crazy asking him. I will be stocking your blog all day tom.
Thanks for the blog help!!! and....hoping this is YOUR week. :)
Today was monday and I thought of YOU and wondered if you got a call!!
Post a Comment