Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am not the only one unhappy





Bug is 2 1/2 and so he loves to test mommy and this is the tantrum he threw when he was put in a timeout. He was not too happy when mommy wanted to capture his tantrum on film!
(Weird picture with the dissolving hand!)
FYI about updates: When I talked to Christy last week, she said if I am still waiting, they will be sending out updated numbers via e-mail the first full week in October. Just thought some of you might want to know, so you aren't expecting them this week.

11 comments:

jody said...

I love the world of blogging that says "hey-I need to get that tantrum on camera-it will make good blog fodder!" heehee! And the dissolving hand??Wack-y! I am praying for you during your wait and check back here all the time :) hang in there!!

Erin said...

She said "if", hmm. I hope you do NOT get an update next week!

Michael and Michelle said...

I LOVE the see through hand! Very cool picture:) I have a boy the same age as your bug......let me just say I am very tired by the time I tuck him in. He is really testing me. Our daughter didn't test as much.
Your little man is cute! I think our boys could get into lots of trouble together:)

Michelle

Sarah said...

Ages 2 1/2 to 4 are sooo hard...for the little one AND his mommy. The tantrums happen so often that sometimes they are just plain funny, aren't they? I have caught more than one on camera too, but I've never had a disappearing hand before!
We are ALL anxiously waiting with you...LOL
Sarah

Samantha said...

Gotta love 2 year old and tantrums! Hope you get good news soon.

Anonymous said...

Good to know about the updates being next week. Thank you!

Sunday

Heckert's Highway said...

Hang in there girl, not long now!! I so remember the rush of emotions I would go through every time the phone rang, I would actually get mad if it was a family member calling long distance. I know it was crazy, but I just didn't want to talk to them, I wanted it to be AGCI!! I had that special ring for long-distance. I think one time I jumped about four feet over stuff, just to get to the phone as quickly as I could. I was a MAD WOMAN!! I'm still praying, and I can't wait to hear all about your precious daughter:O)

Love ya, Jenn

Outdrsycple said...

Thanks for letting us know about the email updates. I was hoping for one this week so this will put me at ease until then. Hope you don't have to wait that long :)

Unknown said...

He's so adorable! I'm glad you were able to capture the moment. You'll laugh when he's older. I'm praying you hear something soon. So soon!

Brian and Autumn said...

How are you doing?
Autumn

Kristi J said...

so glad you told me about when to expect the email..I thought it would be today or tomorrow..so next week...thanks, kj