I think I may have a heart attack before all this is over. The anticipation is more than I can bare. Being this close is soooo exciting and soooo scary all wrapped up together. I am so excited and want to meet our little girl more than anything. I am so scared, because I feel unprepared. What bottles do I use? How much formula do babies eat? (Neither of my kiddos would EVER take a bottle!) What kind of formula do I get? Should I start buying diapers? What size do I get? Is there anything else I can do to get my kiddos ready for their new sister? What else should I read to help prepare? Is my sling the right one for us? I need a new diaper bag because ours won't be big enough for three kids and their stuff. I feel like my head is about to explode...but in a good way! How am I ever going to sleep with all these questions swirling around in my brain? How am I ever going to sleep again with three kids?
I also wanted to congratulate another family on their referral today. The Meade family were introduced to their 10 week old daughter today.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
We are unofficially number ...
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. John 14:27
But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day. Habakkuk 2:3
Posted by Our journey at 8:05 PM
Labels: God, number game, waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
Did I miss a referral? I have to go and check:) I can feel your excitement thru your post ! So cool. I was in the same boat when my Bella came home, I had nursed my other kiddos so bottles were scary ! But it all works out. I love my hotsling. SO easy to put on and slip baby in. I cant wait to hear you are Number one !!!!
Maria
You're sooooo close!!!!! I'm so very excited for you guys. :)Can't wait to see the ever exciting referral post!!!!!!!
-Suzi
Oh girl!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what happens next:O) I still remember when Natalie and Traci called me with their referrals. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Oh, I just can't wait!!! I hope to see you at MOPS on Thursday. Love you, jenn
Oh my stinkng gosh!!!!!!!!!!!I had no idea so much had happened within the last two days!!!! Oh, Amy, I can hardly stand it!!!! Ok, so here's the deal: With both my pregnancies, I never slept a wink. I thought I was going to get off easy in the sleep dept with adoption. Uhhhh...it's worse. I am constantly thinking, analyzing, stressing, etc. Sorry....) You better order up that necklace soon!!!
OMG!!! Amy--this is it! You are going to learn about your baby girl very soon, very soon!
Waiting with you excitedly,
Melissa
WOOHOO!!!!! God is good!!! It won't be long now! Courts open in a couple of wks and referrals will start flying! How exciting!! So so so very happy for you Amy!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Did you hear the scream all the way from San Diego? I am DYING for you, Melissa, Bethany, and Shannon. Oh my oh my! Screw the sleep. I am SO tired but it's worth it!!!!!!!!
Autumn
I hopr you heard the scream for Pennsylvannia too! How exciting...and I agree...this is too much excitement for my heart, too...God Bless...Shannon
All that worrying still won't prepare you for your baby girl, so sleep now. Get as much snuggle time with your two little blessings right now--and some extra time with Daddy. Remember dating? Make some time for romance now; you won't have time in a few months. Congratulations on your new number! I'm so excited for you.
YAHOOO!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Praise Jesus friend! So nice to see you guys I am so happy to have meet you!
I am very excited for you guys, I have been wanting to post a comment but silly me just now figured it out! This is so awsome to go through this with you (especially now that we have met) Before you know it you will be flying of to Ethiopia! I totally understand the questions you have about having 3, I have the same exact ones, but you are following God's will for your family and he will provide for you. He will give you the strength and PATIENCE that you will need to be a GREAT mom of 3! Congrats on the new number!
You are so close... Yeah!!!
Seriously!!!! We were either #2 or #3 when we got "THE CALL"!!!! That means you could totally get the call anytime!!! I just can't wait to hear all about it!! You will soon see your sweet little girls face!
I am just so excited for you guys!!!
Michelle
Boy's list is still moving. Shannon got her call. Since person #1 on the boy's list is a mystery you could "technically" be closer than #3 now.... Anyday I can feel it! Before Saturday, right?!?
Can you believe it is mid-September and you are #3?!? Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment