I have been tagged by my friend Lori, so here are seven random/weird things about myself.
1. I love flip flops. I would wear flip flops all year long if my toes wouldn't fall off from frostbite. I hate shoes and flip flops are as close as I can get to going bare foot. You could say I am a flip flop connoisseur (if there is such a thing) and my flip flops of choice are Reefs.
2. My feet are black 8 months out of the year. I do bathe! I just wear my flip flops so much that the rubber sole turns them black.
3. I hate to bake, but love to cook. Don't ask me for recipes, because I don't use them! That is why I am no good at baking! I just throw stuff together and never measure anything.
4. I am a total introvert. I love small group settings, but throw me in big party and I am uncomfortable!
5. I am addicted to reading. I often stay up way too late if I am involved with a good one! Why can't a 2yo understand that you were up until 3am finishing a fabulous novel and just give you a little break and not wake up before 6am?
6. I yearn for a housecleaner. I love staying at home with my kids, but in my fantasy world I would have a housecleaner! Just someone who came once or twice a month and did a great job. I could totally keep it up in between.
7. I hate my name. I have always hated my name. I could never just be Amy. I was always Amy D. or Amy S., because there are so many girls my age with my name. Curse President Carter and his daughter for being in the White House the year I was born : ) (My mom is a huge Little Women fan and named me after a character in the book, not President Carter's daughter.)
Ok, I am not a huge fan of tagging people, but we need something to keep us busy as we are waiting for our children to come home, so I am tagging these new and soon-to-be mommies:
1. Autumn
2. Bethany
3. Michelle
4. Melissa
5. Emily
6. Whitney
7. Jana
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tagged...
Posted by Our journey at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Living in San Diego I ALWAYS wear flipflops too. Have you ever tried Rainbows?
They are AMAZING. :)
Oh my gosh-I feel like I was reading my own things about my life!! Every single thing I was like "Amen sista'!" Except I prefer Teva flip flops (not the velcro-y kinds though!!)with the mooshy sole:)
I also dream, almost daily, of a housekeeper. I just feel like my life would be so much easier... maybe someday :)
Post a Comment