Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I know another pumpkin patch post, but here are my two cuties
and me ready to head out the door and meet our homeschooling group.

Bright, cheery rubber boots. I wear mine every chance I get!

Not so sure about the tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch


I am still not happy, but the Bean gave me a smile. Although all
we get right now are the fake, cheesy kind.


Slide fun



How did the goats get way up there mom?



Tickling our hands



Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere

4 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I love the boots.

Did you get your call today? How was it? What are they telling you about travel?

Michelle

Dawn said...

Looks like fun Amy! I love fall - it's my favorite season. The colors are gorgeous.

Meade family adoption said...

How we love the pumpkin patch too!!! You have a beautiful family. Love lookin' at your pics.

Anonymous said...

how fun!