I e-mailed Christy today to tell her I hate waiting (like she hasn't heard that one before.) I asked her if she could at least tell me not to expect to hear anything until Almaz gets back to Ethiopia. That funny woman told me that she could positively say that I wouldn't hear anything until Almaz gets back........because she gets back tomorrow (or today in Ethiopia.) I think they take lessons at AGCI on how to be evasive and not answer questions! : ) Well, for anyone who cares Almaz is returning!
Read the comment from Suzi for a further tidbit of information!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The return of Almaz
Posted by Our journey at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
You have to smile at that. Those caseworkers have some skills when it comes to holding their tongues! Please, please, please get a referral (like tomorrow), I can't stand seeing new posts on your blog that aren't referals. Well, except yesterday's- that was some good stuff you wrote!
Amy. I love you. That is what I've been wondering now for days. "When is Almaz coming back?" You have done well our great investigative friend!
Good to know. So has she left the USA yet?? OR is she leaving tomorrow???
Thanks for letting us know!
Michelle
Almaz flies out tomorrow (Friday). She said that the courts don't start processing anything until tomorrow. So.. maybe Mon. is your day!!!!!
-Suzi
You are too cute. I love what a little investigator you are!!! Don't forget those skills when the rest of us need them!
Well, at least you'll have another weekend of knowing what NOT to expect...You can take a deep breath, and enjoy another weekend with you two kiddos and hubby. Praying for patience, no anxiety, and peace...God's timing is perfect!
yeah!!! can't wait to see you get your referral...I'm stalking you until I see you get your baby (: so much fun, Kristi
Yes that Christy is a tight lipped one...there is no prying information out of her before she is ready to give it up...I know I've tried haha.
Poor Almaz...everyone can't WAIT for her to leave! ;) LOL
One of my favorite parts of referral stories is how sneaky that Christy can be when she finally DOES call with The News. Always cracks me up.
Post a Comment