Thursday, October 16, 2008

Heard Around the House

Bug keeps running around the house saying, "Where Dora is? Where Dora is?"He does not know who Dora the Explorer is. He is looking for his baby sister and her name is not Dora...but I can see why he got confused. They do sound similar.

6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Aren't you going to share the name with us???

If not on the blog, we should have a fun email time with a bunch of us while we wait.......we can all share our names......It will keep us busy while we wait:)

Dawn said...

Hehehe - that's so cute!! I seriously cannot wait to see your little girl's face!!

Jana said...

Ok, you tagged me and I have posted:) I lauged at the flip-flop thing because it's the same for me!

Eryn said...

OOPs, I tagged you, I didn't realize it CAME from you :) I posted too!


di-di-di Dora! My hubby just sang that tonight, and my oldest said,"Dad, it's not di-di-di dora, it's Dee Dee Dee Dora". Our mistake.

Brian and Autumn said...

Haha. That was a mean tease :)

Eryn said...

I AM selling Tu Tus. As I posted, I am not super organized these days, which includes getting my stuff online!

The Tutu's are $20 each for regular, and $25 for extra super poof (plus tax and shipping)- I have Bubble Gum Pink (what is pictured, baby girl pink, chocolate brown,(combo is pictured of those) grape soda (purple) and fairytale green) I can get other colors if there's something different you'd want...

Fun!