Ok, my best calculations put us at 21! Our amazing God has united four families (three were on the girl list) with their children this week. I hope to have our monthly call and update soon, since I haven't had one since the beginning of April. Then I will know our numbers positively.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Unofficially we have a ...
Posted by Our journey at 6:58 PM
Labels: number game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You are moving along!!!! Yea for 21!!! Thank you for always leaving me sweet words!!!
I love it that you are moveing up. When I was waiting, the weekends were the hardest, because there was no hope of getting the call.
I will be praying for you while you wait for the call.
Yeah!! You're way ahead of me...it seems like a life time away that I'll be on a wait list...congrats on moving up,
Kristi
Amy,
I'm so happy to see your numbers changing. You should email Julie and find out why you haven't received a monthly call. Maybe someone just forgot. I just know your baby will be home before Thanksgiving. Of course I'm praying it's MUCH sooner.
Sharon
Hooray! Twenty-One ROCKS!
I am countin' down with you--
~Melissa
YAY! Congratulations! Let's hope those referrals keep coming!
~Dawn
Post a Comment