Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Praise God for the referrals!


It looks like a trickle of referrals has begun. I pray that God opens some floodgates and unites these children with their families. There are dozens of children at Hannah's Hope. Let's bring them home Lord!


(I know of three referrals so far: Carrie (boy), Michelle (siblings) & Karen (girl) had info about another on her blog. That puts us unofficially at #22!)

6 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

So exciting!!!

Our Princess said...

You made my day...I hadn't heard about the other girl referral. I love this referral chasing game...kind of fills the time (as if we don't already have 50 million other "mom" things to be doing)!
Karey

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see things moving. I can't wait until it's your turn and you get the call. Someone on the other end will tell you to go to your computer....and all this waiting will melt away. That is until you have to wait for your travel call.

I was surprised to get a letter from CIS after only two days. I was there at 9am Monday morning--no lines so I just went straight to the counter--and it was in my mailbox at noon today. I'm kind of glad I got to go home sick today.

Dawn said...

Keep those referrals coming! I hope you move down that list very quickly!!

~Dawn

Samantha said...

It is so awesome hearing about children coming home. I pray you get your referral SOON!

Outdrsycple said...

Thanks for the update! You guys are awesome!! Congrats on your FDL and moving up the list.