Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Jane Austen anyone?
I am a Jane Austen fan! No fanatic might be a better description of myself and my love of anything Miss Austen. Here is a great quiz that lets you see which of her characters you most resemble. For any other fans out there, which character are you??????
Posted by Our journey at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Thanks for the advice on the homestudy visit...I looked at your timeline and it looks like everything has gone pretty quickly. Ok, so I don't know who Jane Austen is...I'm a little behind the times these days. Is she an author?? If so, I haven't read an adult book in forever..I'm even in a book club and still go for the company, but never read the books anymore..hopefully someday!! ha
Kristi J
No, I rarely sleep much...there just isn't enough time to sleep. I drink lots of coffee and keep running. If I slow down, I'm afraid I'll fall asleep, ha. I am heading to bed now though. Tomorrow is field day...I need a little rest. My 3yo is still feverish, but that is his only symptom. He's fine as long as he's on motrin. I'm doing laundry right now, of course. You get some sleep too...I can't remember where you live...it has to be late there too, kristi
Amy,
I took the quiz and I'm Elizabeth Bennet. My all time favorite character, I might add.
Sharon
Oh, I love Jane Austen!! And that you are Elinor makes me a serious fan of yours! i am Elizabeth Bennett, and mighty proud to be so!! :)
I hope you ar ehaving a good day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! We ar epraying for you r family while you WAIT!!!
Wow. A girl after my own heart. I thought I was the biggest Jane Austen fan. I have every book she has ever written. All by the same publisher so they look pretty on the bookshelf, of course. And I guess our similarities go beyond our love of a great novel because I got Elinor Dashwood on my quiz too! Hope you are doing well, Amy.
Autumn
Oh my gosh! I was so excited to come home from work and find out we had moved down another spot!! Yeah!!! Thanks for the heads up!
YEAH! I am a big Jane Austen fan too! In fact a friend and I got togehter and watched all the new Austen movies from BBC this past winter...oh yeah...I was Anne Elliot followed closely by Elinor :)
Post a Comment