Friday, April 4, 2008

Traveling dossier


I received the redone background check and mailed it to AGCI Tuesday. Christy, our case worker, called me Wednesday to let me know she had already received it! So..our dossier if off to Washington D.C. today for authentication. Yeah!! Our dossier will have a lot of miles on it before it reaches its final resting place. It went from Shelton to Portland to D.C. and then it will go back to Portland and then finally to Addis Abba, Ethiopia. It will be a world traveler before this is all over.

6 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

Awesome!! That is so exciting to know that not only is all the paperwork done but you did it all correctly :)

The Gresham Clan said...

Good job!! How exciting to know that's it's moving :).

Kristin

Unknown said...

Amy,

Isn't it great to see how quickly everything is moving? We are praying for your remaining steps to fly by.

Sharon

Lori said...

Congratulations! That is exciting to have it moving and know that you are getting closer and closer.

Michael and Michelle said...

It should be coming this week??!!!
I am excited too!
Michelle

Michael and Michelle said...

I like my numbers!! I really want a referral though. I know that I need to trust in God. My creater knows whats best for our famlily!
Michelle