is not good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can they drop this fabulous bombshell on us and expect us to wait to hear anything from them?
7:45 am PST-Ok, I know they are not in the office yet, but maybe??
8:35 am PST - Come on already, I have to leave soon!
9:02 am PST - OH no my cell phone battery is dead. Give it a quick charge before I have to leave.
9:30 am PST -Heading out the door with nothing!
11:46 am PST-Run home to check just in case
12:25 pm PST-Home for the rest of the day..maybe I'll hear something
12:31 pm PST-E-mail from Julie stating we will have to wait until Monday to get our number. I am glad they at least told us, so I am not expecting news any second!
Until Monday....Sharon inspired me to have a poll.
What number will we be on the girl's list?
(Add your guess to the comments and on the poll in the right hand column.)
FYI: On the last update there were 16 on the girl's list. There are EIGHTEEN dossiers in office, authentication, en route to Ethiopia, or in Ethiopia waiting for CIS and I would guess they all get numbers too! Our dossier was accepted on April 2. What's your guess? Sherlock Michelle I am expecting you to be the closest with your keen detective skills!!





15 comments:
Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!
How frustrating to know you are a number but not know which one! Monday is such a long way away, maybe you can have a contest to see what number you are. That will be fun. I would guess that you are #18.
Sharon
I am guessing #26!!!
Amy,
No, it really doesn't get easier to watch them grow up, but suddenly at their high school graduation you realize that they are ready for you to let them experience life on their own--in a supervised college setting of course. I was so proud of Dave (Biggest Brother)at his graduation. He graduated with high honors, got into every college he applied to (Duke, Virginia Tech, Cornell, NC State, UMO, and UNH), and had no juvenile criminal record. Phew! You wonder sometimes how they manage to survive. But, it is a good feeling knowing that they have accomplished so much.
Can't wait to see the number on Monday.
Sharon
OK, I'm guessing #21 on the girls list, #33 overall. YAY!
Thanks for your comment..you post was funny...it looked alot like me today! Although I am on the East Coast so at 11am here I had to remind myself that they weren't in the office yet...I did not get the email until later this afternoon :) I can't wit to see where you are at too! God Bless!!!
Opps sorry I forgot to sign my name!!! God Bless...Shannon
I am SOOOO excited for you!!! How incredible is God?! I'm super pumped to see what your # is. My guess is #28 on the girl list - yikes that seems high. But, maybe if I think high, you'll actually be lower! That's what I'm praying for :)... Blessing to you!
Kristin
Ok, I voted!! My vote was 23 and I was only 1 number off of what I guessed for my number...
OK I'm thinking you are 26 for a girl.
I can't believe we all have to wait till Monday to know what number you are!! I am so happy about this change of policy!! Good for you guys!
Michelle
Hey we guessed the same!
Michelle
I am thinking number 23!! I know what you mean about finally feeling like your "pregnant". It sure felt good to mail that dossier. I can't wait until Monday. I can only imagine how you must be sitting on the edge of your seat. I bit all my nails of tonight just thinking about everything. I am so excited!!!!
Hi Amy,
Thanks for the comment. I love reading all the amazing stories - it's very inspiring. I'll be checking back often to follow your journey. I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends through this whole blog community.
~Dawn
P.S. How exciting that you're waiting for a number!!! I voted #22.
I just love your little pictures and music on your blog so nice! I remeber not having a number when we were waiting...I wonder if its worse to not know of worse to know...its madness all the same! or all the sane LOL!! Thinking about you....gotta go for coffee or something soon.
xoxo,
Natalie
Yeah monday is almost here. The weekends are the hardest when you are waiting.
I am praying that you will know soon.
Haven't you got the call yet??
Michelle
Post a Comment