Because of the distance to travel, the weather forecasts, the imminent snow and the fact that we had to travel over Snoqualamie Pass, we decided to leave last night for Yakima. We were up bright and early this morning, although I actually got to sleep in until almost 7 without my 2-year old human alarm clock. (Ten years ago, I would have laughed at the idea of sleeping in being 7am!) We made it in and out of the office within a half hour and then were on our way home! Now begins more waiting. I am praying for God's will to be done and then of course that his will is a fast turnaround and receival of our FDL! : )
I also got to mail our dossier today and AGCI will receive it Monday. It is nice having it out of the house, but I will be a little concerned that it makes it to Portland safe and in one piece. Three months of our lives is tied up in that package!!





6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how important that small bundle of paperwork is? Be assured that it will reach Portland on Monday and Julie will call to affirm that. Your FDL will go quickly and before you know it, you'll be a number!
What's your email? I'll send you a whole picture of Grace!
Sharon
sdcesq@yahoo.com
Hooray - done with fingerprinting!!! I'll pray that it only takes 2 weeks and that the time flies by quickly! You're done w/ paperwork - yeah (well at least until you get your referral :) ). Can you believe this snow? YUCK! At least the kids are enjoying it :).
Praying for a safe journey for your dossier.
Kristin
WooooHooooo!!!!
Good for you guys! Now begins....................
More waiting!!!!
Ha Ha Ha
Adoption= WAIT
but well worth it!!!
I can't wait for you to be a number.
I can't wait for AGCI to call with a referral for us!!!
Michelle
How fast is your CIS office??? Could this be your week??
I sure hope so.
Michelle
Oh how exciting Amy! I've been told CA is turning around FDL in 2-4 weeks. What does the WA wait look like? I can't wait to get the dossier off of my kitchen table. It's been burning a whole waiting for the home study for WEEKS, actually it has probably been completed for well over a month... :)
Oh Amy I hope it isn't 120 days. Yes this whole process is all in God's timing but that doesn't make it wrong to pray for a miracle! Maybe God wants us all to pray that it will be so much sooner than 120 days just so that when it IS all the glory goes to Him for answered prayer! You never know, it's worth a shot - so we will be praying for a miracle :)
Post a Comment