Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Tag!

I have been tagged by Michelle and and am supposed to post the 4th picture in the 4th file on my computer and tell about it, so here it is...


Here is the Bug, feeling much better, after two days in the hospital for RSV. He made it out the day before his first birthday!

I am tagging Melissa, Dawn, NellAnn, Erin and Sharon.

P.S. The tags are kinda nice to help keep the time passing : )

7 comments:

Three2Five said...

I would be hurt that you didn't tag me but well I wouldn't know how to tag anyone back anyway so it's probably for the best! :)

Dawn said...

Awww - it always breaks my heart to see kids in the hospital. But, he is such a cutie!!

The Redman's said...

After seeing that picture... makes me feel blessed that we didn't end there with Grace last week!

Praying for a successful court date!!!!!!

Shauna said...

RSV will get you everytime! Thanks for your comment... I'm over Tacoma! Whatever...

The Gresham Clan said...

THis is a pretty darn sweet picture! RSV - NO FUN - Lowa had that when she was 1 but thankfully no hospital stays (just a visit to the ER). What an adorable little boy you have!!

Praying for a smooth court date!!

Samantha said...

Poor baby! I used to work as a nurse in peds-it was too sad!

Teabo Chica said...

Look at how little he is compared to today he looks like he is four :)! Girly are you able to come up to Seattle on the night of the 23???