Thursday, November 20, 2008

New pictures

I wish it was my hand this cute little one was holding!

I found a great surprise in my e-mail when I got home this afternoon. One of our case workers has been in Ethiopia for a few weeks and she took pictures for everyone. I got about 10 new pictures of our little sweetie. What a way to make my day!!! I can't believe it has been 6 1/2 weeks since I saw her beautiful face. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until it is my hand she is holding! 20 days and counting until our court date!

10 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

That would be a perfect way to make your day! Enjoy those pictures. :) Love the post about Bean's bday.

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, her hands are so tiny! How precious is that little girl!
Erin

Eryn said...

Yay! That is awesome...I hope your days go by quick! Did you find out when your court date is?

Mark and Kels said...

Thanks for sharing this photo! How precious. We are praying for you!

The Gresham Clan said...

That is precious!!! I can't believe how little she is! The countdown is on...

Kristi J said...

Wow...i'm so excited for you..you're so close to holding her..I'm praying you fly through court..such a cute little hand (:Kristi

Three2Five said...

Yes I am totally freaking out! I am super overwhelmed.

Samantha said...

So precious!!!!

Dawn said...

Awww - so cute!! Enjoy all of your pictures!! And I hope you don't have to wait a long time to receive more!!

Happy Thanksgiving! (a few days early)

Anonymous said...

YAY for new pictures!! I am so glad!! It IS so encouraging. I remember how much you grab ahold of anything during the waiting, any picture, even if your child is in the background, is SOMETHING to grab hold of . . . a new expression, a little bigger, a new glimpse of her surrounding, etc. Thinking of you lots!!