Monday, June 30, 2008

After exactly 10 weeks on the waiting list, we are not

or
or

but we are number

Wow! Talk about movement! Off to the soccer field!

12 comments:

Jana said...

Acccckkkkkkkk! No way!!! I am so darn excited for you. You caught me way off guard with your numbers. We have not gotten our call yet and it is killing me. I'm at work right now and I have my cell phone near me at all times!!

Our Princess said...

WOW! That is absolutely amazing! Your turn for the craziness is coming...get ready!
Karey

Maria and Family said...

OMGOSH!!! That is quite a jump ! I am so happy for you. I cant wait to see what GOD has in store for your family :)
Maria

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's all so exciting! ~Kendra

The Gresham Clan said...

Woohoo - I am so excited for you!! I can't believe you have moved up so much - YES!! I know that God has your precious girl in His arms and knows the exact time to place her into yours. Praying for you Amy!!

Kristin

Matt and Emily said...

Wow!!! That is huge movement. I can't wait to get my new numbers. Praying for lots more referrals this month!!!

Melissa said...

Whooo Hooooo! Now that's movement! Congratulations, Amy! Thinking about you over here in Virginia and praying for more and more referrals.

Outdrsycple said...

Wow, I can't believe that jump! I have not gotten my call yet so I always check your and Autumn's blogs to see where I might fall, but this month there is a huge difference between the amount you moved. Maybe there were just tons of girls this time. Anyway that is so exciting!

cb4swife said...

My goodness...how excited is that! You're almost in the single digits! God Bless...Shannon

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see your daughter. You are such a good friend and awesome mother!

Brian and Autumn said...

I am THRILLED for you. I was so excited to find out we had moved one more spot than what I was thinking - I bet you felt the same way. I am so so happy this is not taking as long as we once thought it would. Um, boy referral alert on the listserve. Any chance my friend can help me figure out what number this makes us?!?

Autumn

Samantha said...

Wow number 10 that is great!