Well, we have been waiting 8 weeks today. Sometimes, I can't believe it has been almost two months, other times it seems to be dragging along. I am so glad summer is here. Although I hate being busy all the time, and we are every summer, this year it will be a gift to help make the time pass a little quicker.So here we are trying to keep busy and stop waiting!! The company my husband works for has a huge private park on a nearby lake, so we went out for the morning to enjoy some sun. For those of you who don't live in the PNW, they have been calling June "Junuary" as it is the coldest June since the late 1800's, so we were ready for a little sun. It is only in the upper 60's, but is feels like the 80's after the cold spell we have had! (You will have to put up with a lot of pictures in the upcoming posts, because we finally have a camera again. It stopped working and was almost as expensive to fix as to buy a new one!)
Say cheese!
Bean loves to swing. She would have stayed on them all day if I had let her. I get a little tired of them, because I still have to push her. (Note to self: focus on teaching the child how to pump her legs to swing!)
The creek that feeds into the lake is their favorite place at the park. What kid can resist throwing rocks and splashing?




11 comments:
Such cute photos! what a lovely distraction from waiting! looks beautiful there!!
When you figure out how to get them pumping on the swings, let me in on your secret. All it seems to do around here is delay the next push by a minute or so, then I'm back on duty.
Amy, your little sweeties are too cute!! Glad to hear of the weather change, I would be borrowing money to fly to Tahiti by now. :)
ADORABLE kids!!
the juice box made me laugh. I am the same way with leah and she loves the juice box too! Hope it stays warm for you it's been the same way here too...take care.
I loce picnic's me and my mom use to go on them all the time with my siblings!!!SO FUN!!! WHAT A GREAT MOM YOUR ARE!!!I love juice myself live on juice and water!!! I remember when I was little "squeeze it" drinks came out and they were sugar drinks really so it was a treat to get one, oh the old days..where mom made all my choices...:)
P.S. CUTE KIDS!!!!
Love the pictures....glad to hear the weather is gettng better, I will trade some of this southern heat and humidity with you!!!!
I hear you on being ready for the sun-will summer ever come??!! Your kids are so cute.
We too are just getting some real summer weather....It feels so good!! I don't know if warm weather will make my wait go by faster.
I thought we would've heard of some referrals by now???? It's been quiet again:(
Cute kids!!! You look like your having fun.
Michelle
Hey Amy,
So glad you are getting some nice weather. How are you doing?
Hi Amy. We are going for 0-18 mos...boy or girl. I'm getting very anxious...but I know it's nothing compared to what I'll be feeling in a few months.
Have a good weekend!
~Dawn
Your list is MOVING!! LUCKY! Maybe you can catch up to us for travel :)
Autumn
Post a Comment