Saturday, June 28, 2008

Congratulations...

Kendra and family on their referral of a baby girl. God is a great big God and has been matching children with families at amazing speed recently.


We will get our monthly call next week with our updated numbers. I have been going crazy trying to figure out how far we have moved down the list. I know we are at least #15 and there may be a possibility that we are down to #11! How crazy would that be!?! Referrals come when they come, there is no uniformity to there speed and so we could still be waiting until December for ours, but at this rate it may come by October. We can't wait to see the little girl God has chosen for our family and she never leaves our prayers.

5 comments:

cb4swife said...

Oh my...that would be wonderful if you moved that much! Can't wait to hear everyones updated numbers...God BLess...Sahnnon

Our Princess said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear that you've gotten the call (& to hear your official number soon)!!!

Unknown said...

We went from our official number 8 to a referral! I still don't know how that happened. I thought I was following the referrals pretty closely, but there must be a few silent families in front of me. Now, it's a race for shots and donations!! Looking forward to seeing you move up the list!! ~Kendra

Brian and Autumn said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to hear your new official numbers.
Autumn

Michelle Riggs said...

I love all of the referrals. I can't wait to hear your new number.