I never try and say anything that someone before me has already said better than I ever could, so I am praying this Jewish prayer of gratitude on behalf of Sharon and Karen and the wonderful miracles God worked in their lives. Their babies are officially a part of their families. Only God could have been behind the miracle that happened today. I am glad he is on our side.
If our mouths were filled with song as the sea,
And our tongues with praise like the rolling waves;
If our lips were as full of devotion as the sky above,
And our eyes shining forth like the sun and the moon;
If we stretched out our hands in prayer like the wings of soaring eagles,
And if our feet possessed the swiftness of gazelles----
We would still be unable to thank you and praise you enough,
Our God and God of our ancestors,
For the smallest portion of the countless
Hundreds,
Thousands,
Millions of blessings
You have given our ancestors and ourselves.
and one of my favorite Psalms
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5
May all the glory of this event belong to God!




11 comments:
Praise the Lord for His deliverance and direct answer to my petitions. Thank you Amy!!! Thank you for praying for us sooo much. You are rockin awesome!!
God is SOOOO good to us, that even when we are discouraged and our faith is unsteady, He gives us grace and does not turn away!! He is to be praised!!!
Amen, sister! What an awesome God we have!
God is Great!! I loved your post...so glad things are going quickly for you guys, Kristi J
So well said. Such wonderful news !! Maria
It looks like I owe you a coffee! Maybe I can take care of that at the picnic :)
Erin
Wow Amy! Congratulations on being #10! How exciting.
Sunny
I can't believe I haven't thanked you yet (on your blog anyway)! You have been instrumental in getting our babies home. You are the queen of dedication and commitment. God bless you and the child who will be yours. I can't wait to see her.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
God has truly blessed us.
You truly are amazing and so faithful! God has used you in a mighty way! Thank you for your dedication Amy!!
Kristin
It has surely been an awesome week at AGCI. I don't care that I haven't received my monthly call yet. They have been too busy handing out referrals and calling with such GREAT NEWS.
Praise God!! May HE get all the GLORY!!!
I can't believe you're #10 already! That is awesome. Just think how fast those numbers will move once all these new referrals get to come home.
HI Amy- So, I keep forgetting to ask you... are you guys coming to the AGCI picnic in Aug.? I hope so!!!
And who knows... maybe/hopefully you'll have a referral by then!!!
-Suzi
Post a Comment