Just wanted to let everyone know about Mary Owlhaven's blog today. For those of you who don't know, she is mother to 10 and four are from Ethiopia. Go check it out-there is great stuff happening.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just wanted to say hi and nice to "meet" you. It looks like we are in about the same place with our adoption as your family. It is so fun to meet and walk through this with others. I will continue to follow your journey. Gods many blessings!
Lori
Cool blog-thanks for the link. Hope you don't mind I added you as a friend. =)
Hope that you are having a wonerful week. You family has and will stay in our prayers!!Can't wait to talk to you. You are one of the only people who talks to me !! Thank you!
Post a Comment