In another world this would be me right now...
But instead this is how I feel...
I do not use the word hate often, but dislike is not strong enough of a word to describe how I feel about cleaning. I literally hate, abhor, detest, loathe, and can’t stand cleaning! In my dream world I would hire someone to do it for me. It is the one responsibility that falls on me by staying home with my children that I would trade off to someone else in a heartbeat!
Our impending home visit this Saturday, was enough motivation to get Spring Cleaning done and even finished in record time.




4 comments:
It's never fun when you are in the process of cleaning but it is so nice when it is all done. Too bad it only stays "done" for a couple hours :) I can't wait to hear how it goes!!
I'm right there with you!
Oh, Amy, I so understand!
Rick had someone come and clean for me when Joe and the twins were little. It was a such a blessing... but it was crazy getting everything picked up in order for the actual cleaning to get done!
Happy Home visit tomorrow!
I am so with you on hating cleaning!!! I abhor it too. I would give just about anything to be able to have someone come in and do the detail stuff every two weeks for me. Or maybe if I could just get someone to spring and fall clean for me and do my windows:O) Oh, I love to dream! I'm so glad to read that the home visit went well. Hopefully, there won't be too many bumps in the road getting that homestudy back. You are so very close!!! Yaaayyyy!! I'll be praying for you!
Love ya, jenn
Post a Comment