The little man loves his sister's dress-up. His dad gets a little miffed that there aren't more dress-up options in the house, so for Christmas the little man got a cowboy outfit. Does he ever wear it? No. Instead he loves this skirt. I told J that if it bothers him that much that his son loves a skirt, we will call it a kilt instead. Heck, it is plaid and Mel Gibson wore one in Braveheart so it must be ok. (For those of you wondering-he does not go au natural, but wears a diaper underneath!)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Kilt or Skirt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Amy,
The deadline we are up against is the one set by AGCI that says we need to have our dossier turned in 4 months after we signed our contracts. If we don't meet the deadline we have to re-do some of our paperwork and physicals. This is just frustrating since I was ready to send in the dossier minus the homestudy in in Dec.
I love the Africa necklace, I have seen it on other blogs and have wanted to get one once we get our referral, but do not know where it comes from. I thought maybe it was a fundraiser for another adoptive family, is that right? Thanks for the encouragement! Hope your process is still going well.
I think he looks great in that "kilt" =)
So adorable... my son wears my daughter's princess dresses all of the time! It's quite hilarious. I'm sure in a few years they'll grow out of it and we'll be a little sad :). B'ham is great huh - we love it here!
Kristin
Thank you for you comment! And for alway checking in on us. This has been a long wait...but I'm trusting in Gods plan!
Your kids are cute!
Michelle
I miss the kids so much. I can't believe how much they have grown up. Ethan has changed so much since we saw them last. Give them kisses from Thomas and Abbi.
This is such a cute post! I have friends whose little boy always wants to wear a wedding veil. It cracks us up but his daddy hates it!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be adding you to my list of frequent reads. If we get everything done near the same time, perhaps we'll travel together, or at least meet the others' baby! How cool is that?
Thanks for being excited with me!!! It's so nice to celebrate with people who understand this "mile stone"...it's a big deal!!!
Thanks again,
Michelle
Post a Comment