Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yippee!!

I just finished my 51 page personal profile! (J only has a couple of pages left in his.) I can't tell you how many hours we have put into them and it feels great to be done. The profiles are for our home study and they are full of questions that ask about EVERY aspect of our life. Once we get these turned in and our references in, our social worker can begin the interview process. It feels good to see the process moving forward a bit.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah, that's a big milestone. congrats!

Anonymous said...

I hate homestudies-but of course it is worth it! =) Congrats on your upcoming new addition. BTW where are you in WA? We live in Battle Ground (outside Vancouver)

Our journey said...

We live in Shelton. It is near Olympia

Michael and Michelle said...

We are using AGCI too. Where are you adopting from?? My husband and I are adopting from Ethiopia. Right now we are waiting on our FDL.
Nice to meet you!
Michelle

C said...

so sory I didn't mean to but some how i deleted all my messages the other day before i checked any of them!!!I HOPE TO STAY IN TOUCH!! Congrads on being done with your paper work!!