Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Formula, formula, diapers, formula, toys, formula, oh and more formula


Thank you to everyone who donated to the traveling families to get formula and other donations to Hannah's Hope. It was so amazing unloading all of our luggage, sorting and piling everything up. Almaz had tears in her eyes when she walked in and saw everything. She said she thought the formula would last a month and a half! Praise God for pulling his people together to help!

Forgive me if I don't post more now. I am sick. I just wanted to share these amazing pictures.

9 comments:

Maria and Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Those pics are just amazing!! You guys rock!! Great great job! I can not wait to see pis of your beautiful baby girl and hear ALL about your journey!!! I hope you feel better too ...that cant be fun with so much going on. Hugs!

Dawn said...

Wow. That is just amazing!! All of the travel groups coming up have some big shoes to fill! :)

Heckert's Highway said...

Wow!!! That is amazing!!! I'm so happy for Almaz and all of those children you so severely needed it!!

I can't wait to talk to you, but I heard you were sick and so I'm trying to be very patient and wait till you get all better. Enjoy your family and get better quick!!

Love you,
Jenn

Erin said...

Amy, I'm so glad you posted, and so sorry you've been sick (you and the little lady). Get well and then tell us all about it!
Erin

Rob Fraser said...

Welcome home!!!!!!! I hope your trip was awesome. I was dizzy and disoriented from the plane ride for a week. I hope you're feeling better. Jana F.

nell ann said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! It's so wonderful to see the width and breadth of God's family. So glad you're home and can't wait to see pictures of your trip and your little beauty! Looking forward to it!

jody said...

i am so glad you got there and back, with your sweet baby girl, and were able to be the bearer of mega blessings to HH-esp since my baby girl will be one of the ones blessed by your formula delivery!!! thanks specifically for feeding my girl, as well as so many others!!!! i am so sorry you feel poorly, i am praying you feel better SOON!

The Gresham Clan said...

Oh MY - This is AWESOME!!! I am so sorry that you are sick Amy. I will be praying for a quick recovery and that you are able to get well quickly (as I know stressful it can be when you're home w/ three kids, dead tired and sick on top of it). Praying for you Amy!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is SO AWESOME!! Praise God for his provision!! You are amazing to take all that over Amy!!! Thank you!!