
Here are our little ones helping give Nora a bath. She loves the water...even when her little brother pours water in her face! She is a very even tempered baby and at this point is MUCH easier than our other two were at her age. We are just working on establishing some sort of schedule for her. She doesn't want to nap during the day and wants to be held all night right now. She had her first doctor appointment today and is headed back Friday for blood work. All just routine stuff.
Jason is back to work Monday. He is ready...I am not. Three kids is waaaaayyyy more than two. I didn't realy notice the jump from one to two, but I really notice the difference from two to three.
I am doing MUCH better. I was sick for 7 days. Icky, lay on the couch and not get up sick, but thank goodness it went away on its own and I am not hosting some parasite : )





11 comments:
Girl, 3 is CRAZY. I have a new awe and lack of understanding for all those that have more than 3 kids! So glad all is going well, she is such a cutie!
Yeah-- more pictures. The two big kids look so proud to be taking care of their new baby sister. Very sweet! I'm glad you're feeling better too. Nora is a BEAUTY!!!!!!
Amy,
Glad you are feeling better! Your kiddos are all so cute...Nora is a doll!
Sunday
Aww - what a doll!! She has a pretty cute brother & sister too! :)
Glad you are feeling better.
Nora is darling! Congrats on being home. We were just approved with AGCI yesterday! We are just starting, but I'm loving it. Wish us luck as we go from 3 to 4!!!
http://ourjourneyjohn1418.blogspot.com/
I am so glad you are feeling better! Nora is just beautiful!! So am I in trouble now...going from 3 to 4 ? YIKES!!!!!! :)
Nora is just beautiful! So happy for you all.
Love,
The Barrett's
Love those eyes! What a great pic-the older kids look so happy to be helping take care of little sis.
So cute...tiny enough to fit in the sink!
What a beauty that Nora is! (and your other two are quite lookers too, Amy.)
Glad you are feeling better too!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
I love her big eyes!! I agree about 2 to 3 being a tough transition. I have been so surprised at how hard its been! It gets better though!!
i'm glad you're feeling better.
What a sweet, sweet girl Amy! I am so excited for your family. The kiddos seem like they are enjoying her!
Post a Comment