
Yordy has been pulling herself up for a few weeks now and is cruising around furniture. All this from a child who couldn't lift her head up for more than a few seconds when we brought her home. I understand why they can't give them tummy time at HH, but am just amazed at how quickly these kids catch up!
Yordy getting her first haircut. When she came home it looked like someone had just stuck a toupee on her head. She had several inches right on top and NONE on the sides or back. We had to give her a trim on top to even things up a bit!
The leaning tower of Yordy!The little Ethiopian princess is growing like a weed. From one doctor's appointment to the next one two months later she gained almost 3 pounds and grew over 2 inches.





7 comments:
CUTE stuff!!!!!
You're coming to the weekend at the beach, aren't you??? I hope so!!!
-Suzi
You're ALIVE :) That pink jacket is SO cute! How have you been?
Oh my goodness she is adorable!! Thanks for sharing some adorable pictures!
I can't believe how big she is getting. She's adorable!! Thanks for checking in on us and praying for Whitt - so appreciated! Have a great day!
Amy,
She's beautiful. I'm so glad you are all together.
She is so beautiful Amy!! I'm so glad to hear an update from you!!
glad to see her! Miss you!
Post a Comment