I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. I have felt pretty peaceful about our court date the past few days and know it is because we have been absolutely covered in prayer by our family and friends. I have felt like I was in a Verizon commercial and there is a band of people following me throughout my day in love and prayer. Probably the most touching example are my three friends who are in Ethiopia right now picking up their babes. They took time together yesterday to hold my little girl and pray over her. Thank you for the peace everyone.
Now that the big wait until the court date is over, a new wait begins. Waiting to hear news about our court date! I continue to be in prayer that we passed and that this wonderful peace I feel continues!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Thank you!
Posted by Our journey at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
I've been thinking about you all day waiting to hear the news. I'll probably check your blog a hundred times today. I was going to call and ask you a stupid question, but I didn't want you get excited to hear the phone ring and hear. Hi Amy it's Lindsey, do you still have your pack n play? By the way do you still have your pack n play? Like you have nothing else on your mind today. Anyways I'll be home all day today, so my computer will be close.
We're praying for you too! We hope God calms your heart and allows the time to go fast for you!
Jana and Chris
Bless you. So glad you are in peace...I find myself going from total peace to tears. Praying that your peace continues to flood over you and yours.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
We are still praying for you. It's a hard wait, but you will be amazed at how quickly it went by once she's in your arms.
I love that peace that surpasses all understanding!!!! I'll continue to pray that we hear great news soon:O) What wonderful friends you have that prayed over your little one yesterday!!! I'm so glad that she was loved by them straight from her mommy's heart:O) Love ya girl!! Jenn
Prayers aren't stopping!! :)
Hoping to hear some good news from you soon!!
Still praying... hoping you hear soon!
Praying for you too...Shannon
oh, i can hardly wait to get the word...so excited for you and praying hard for you here in TN...you're going to make it through the first time :)kristi
So excited for you to hear good news! Praying for continued peace for your family as you wait.
I'm so glad to hear someone else feels this way. After I posted this I felt a little unsure of how it would be received by those not going through it, but then I remembered that it is MY blog and I want what I write to be a true picture of what our wait was like. I want M to know it was hard and that I longed for him. Thanks for the encouragement! Can't wait to hear about your court process.
How are you holding up?! This waiting is so hard, but I know that God is holding you up through it all (doesn't make it fun though)! Praying for you!
Kristin
Thinking of you and praying for GOOD NEWS from your court date! how wonderful that you had friends to hold and love on your little one!
Post a Comment