Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...


That's right, we passed court and are tenatively scheduled to travel January 10th-16th. Praise be to God. Thank you all for your continued suport and love. I am in a state of shock.


32 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah Amy! I am so happy for you. First court date, congrats! What a wonderful early Christmas present.
Erin

Maria and Family said...

I am thrilled for you ! GOD heard your prayers :) What a wonderful way to start the new year! Maria

Dawn said...

WOOHOO!!! So happy for you!! You've been on my heart a lot!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

The Redman's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I got chills when I read your post title!!!!

Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Brian and Autumn said...

PRAISE THE LORD for hearing our pleas!! I absolutely could not be happier for you. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Jana said...

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Oh my gosh Amy, I was so excited when I saw your post title. I was however, slightly disturbed at having to see that plane again.:) I was pretty much totally done with that:) Seriously though, oh my gosh, so excited for you.

Troy said...

OUTSTANDING! GOD is SO good!

Dominique said...

We're going to travel together!! Yay!! Congrats!

Shauna said...

Congratulations!!!

Samantha said...

HORRAY!!! How excting! What a great new years blessing.

jody said...

woooohoooo!!!!! yay for your family!!!

Eryn said...

God is sooooooooo good!! I am so so so so so excited for you to get to finally get little baby girl "dora" in your arms!!!

neely said...

Awesome news! So happy for you and your growing family!

Heckert's Highway said...

Praise God, Praise God!!!!! Yaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Mark and Kels said...

Praise the Lord! We are so thrilled for you. We will keep you in our prayers.

The Gresham Clan said...

HORRAY!!!! I am sooooo thrilled for you guys!!!! Can you believe it - you're going to get your precious baby girl - woohoo!!! Congrats to you guys. Can't wait to hear about the frenzied packing and getting ready!

Kimmie said...

Hi Amy!

Praising God with you...guess we'll be traveling mates! I am still in shock...what wonderful news!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so happy you'll be holding your baby girl in less than a month!

Matt and Emily said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Tisha Alexander said...

What wonderful news!! I am so excited for you. I LOVE the song... too funny. :)

Clark and Sarah said...

Great news! How exciting and on your first court date too.

Lori said...

Yeah!!!! I am so, so excited for you! Your little girl will be in your arms soon!

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!! I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! this is such fantastic news!!

Heath and Karen Orr said...

Amy, that's incredible! We are soooo happy for you and can't wait to meet the sweet new addition to your family! Congratulations!

Love -

Karen

missy said...

congratulations!!! what joy!

Daisy said...

We'll be praying for your safety and a very smooth transition!!! HOW EXCITING! And on your first court date, too!!!!
Congrats!

Teabo Chica said...

Most wonderful song and perfect for this occasion. AHHHH I cant wait for you, YES YES!!!

Outdrsycple said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. Too bad we can't trael together, but I hope to be traveling a week or two after you!

cb4swife said...

Oh my...I thought I posted to congratulate you but I didn't...I am glad I checked! I am so happy for you...you'll have to give our little guy a hug for us :) God Bless...Shannon

Melissa said...

OK--So I may be a little slow on the blogging catch up--you just wait:) but you know I could not be more excited for you!!!! YAY!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

This snow would definitely be frustrating when you're trying to get all of your errands done for traveling :)! How is all of that going? Are you pretty much snowed in? Hoping it melts for your sake soon...